Construction & Builders Warranty Insurance
At Knightcorp Insurance Brokers tailored covers are available for residential, commercial or industrial builders to suit the projects you are involved in.
Knightcorp can arrange annual and one off job-specific covers for owner or professional builder’s involved in projects of any size. Knightcorp Insurance Brokers have access to all major Australian and International Insurance markets.
Contract Works Policies cover damage to the project during the course of construction, including public liability, fire, storm, malicious damage, impact, theft of materials from the site and much more.
An annual policy covers all jobs commenced during the period of insurance.
Single Project Policies & Owner Builders
These are taken out on a one off basis.
Some policy features
- Annual, monthly or individual project basis
- Tools cover whilst on site including hired in plant and mobile equipment where it is your responsibility to insure
- Cover for maintenance periods up to 12 months
- Cover for Professional fees, demolition/removal of debris
- Cover for storage off site, and materials in transit
- Cover for Speculative homes or display homes
- Materials supplied by owners can be included
- Public Liability cover combined in one wording
As a licensed or owner builder within Australia, you need to be insured to meet regulations. This is usually called Builders Warranty Insurance or Home Warranty Insurance. These obligations will vary, depending on which state or territory you work in.
Changes are regularly happening in each market. We look forward to providing the latest information to help you through this transition, and offering a specialist team to make sure you've got the right protection.
If you're unsure about what type of cover you need, our specialist team is available to make sure you've got the right protection.
To find out what is happening please contact our office.
Always remember to Dial before you dig. A friendly reminder from Knightcorp Insurance Brokers
By clicking on this link, you will be redirected away from our website and understand that we have no control over the content of www.1100.com.au’s website.
Contact us today
Please contact a Knightcorp representative today to discuss your details further.