Knightcorp Life Insurance & Wealth Management offers comprehensive financial advice as well as business and personal life insurance covers.
- Life Insurance
- Income Protection
- Total and Permanent Disability
- Trauma Insurance
- Child Cover
- Business Expense Cover
We understand that getting the right advice at the right time can make a big difference in helping our clients reach their financial goals. Whether it’s having enough superannuation for retirement, planning for your children’s education or simply having the lifestyle you want Knightcorp can help.
Whether you’re starting out, have a family or are planning for retirement one of our financial advisers can develop strategies for your specific situation.
We can also help you protect your most valuable asset – you.
Most Australians will insure their car but neglect to insure their most valuable asset – themselves. Statistics show that most people do not have sufficient life insurance to assure their home loan and an adequate lump sum is paid out to assist their families in the unfortunate event of their death
Ask yourself the following questions:
- What would happen if you became ill or injured and your income stopped today?
- Would you and your family have adequate income to meet the repayments on your debts?
- If you have a family, what monthly income would you require to meet the bills?
- Would you and your family still want to maintain your current lifestyle?
- How long could you survive on your existing assets?
Contact us today and find out what the right type and level of life insurance cover is best for you and your circumstances. Utilising the services of a Knightcorp Financial Advisor will assure the correct levels of cover are in place and you are receiving the most competitive priced option in the market.
Choosing a cover that best meets your needs
At Knightcorp we understand that finding the right cover can be difficult and sometimes very confusing. This quick guide shows you how different types of insurance cover can help form the solid foundations of a financial plan.
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you have debts?
- Do you or others rely on your income?
- Do you have financial dependants?
- Do you have/are you a stay-at home spouse?
- Are you self-employed?
- Would you need additional cash to assist with bills, provide for funeral costs, cover debts or provide a monthly income?
- Do you want to maintain your financial independence?
- Have you retired?
- Do you want to leave a bequest?
- Do you own a small business?
Knightcorp Financial Services Pty Limited ABN 44 154 765 054 is a Corporate Authorised Representative (No. 418807) of ClearView Financial Advice Pty Limited ABN 89 133 593 012 AFS Licence No. 331367 GPO Box 4232 Sydney NSW 2001
Knightcorp Financial Services Pty Limited ABN 44 154 765 054, is a Corporate Authorised Representative to provide financial advice services only under ClearView Financial Advice Pty Ltd ABN 89 133 593 012, AFSL No. 331367. All other services provided by Knightcorp and their related entities are not the responsibility of, nor endorsed by Matrix and this includes related services provided by referral partners or associated professionals.
This website is intended to provide general information only and the information has been prepared without taking into account any particular person's objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on such information, you should consider the appropriateness of the information having regard to your personal objectives, financial situation or needs. In particular, you should seek independent financial advice and you should read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) before making any decision about a product.